- KBW Announces Index Rebalancing for Fourth-Quarter 2017
NEW YORK - KBW announces the upcoming index rebalancing for the fourth-quarter of 2017. The rebalance will take effect on Monday, December 18, 2017.
Business Wire. Sat, 9 Dec 2017 02:00:00 UTC.
- Lego wins first copyright case against China copies
Toymaker Lego has won a landmark case in China against two companies that manufactured copies.
BBC News. Fri, 08 Dec 2017 08:37:06 GMT.
- The Danish supermarket chain selling 'surplus food'
A small chain of supermarkets in Denmark is selling what it calls "surplus food", products which have passed the "best before" date or have not quite met manufacturer's rules.
BBC News. Wed, 06 Dec 2017 00:09:53 GMT.
- Report: Hyundai Taking it Slow With Self-Driving Cars
A number of manufacturers anticipate offering highly automated vehicles in the early 2020s. But Hyundai will be slower to act in this area, according to a report from WardsAuto citing the company’s top autonomous vehicle executive. ...
Kelly Pleskot. Motor Trend. Tue, 28 Nov 2017 00:00:18 +0000.
- OECD launches its Better Life Index in Brazil with Pelé on the eve of the World Cup
Today, the OECD launched the Portuguese version of its Better Life Index in Brazil with football legend Pelé. ...
OECD. Acquired Sun, 12 Mar 2017.
- Why The Rise Of Index Funds Makes It Easier To Be A Value Investor
The less selective most investors are, the greater the returns will be to those investors who do discriminate between different kinds of stocks. Index funds are anti-value. You can be pro-value.
By Gurufocus, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:43:00 -0500.
- Jury returns verdict in favor of Whirlpool Corporation in water filter patent infringement suit
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., March 10, 2017 -- A jury returned its verdict in Whirlpool Corporation's favor, finding that water filters manufactured by TST Water, LLC infringed Whirlpool Corp.'s patent for refrigerator water filters. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:16:00 EST.
- Supplier association seeks to meet with Pence, Ross over border tax, NAFTA
The Motor and Equipment Manufacturers Association wants to meet with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross to raise concerns over proposed changes to border taxes and the North American Free Trade Agreement.
AutoNews.com. Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:40:23 EST. Subscription required.
- The maker matters in EpiPen generics
Will physicians choose one manufacturer's generic epinephrine auto-injector over another? Is it possible for them to do so?
Modern Healthcare. Thu, 9 Mar 2017 11:30:27 EST.
- Callaway Golf purchases bag/apparel manufacturer Ogio for $75.5 million in cash
Callaway Golf acquisition is second in the last five months; CEO Brewer says deal "aligns well with our stated goal of strategically developing growth in tangential areas"
Golf Digest. Thu, 12 Jan 2017 00:06:56 GMT.
Manufacturing Facility Illustration
Copyright © 2012-2015 Manufacturing-News.org.
All rights reserved.