- Dodge Momentum Index Continues Ascent in August
The Dodge Momentum Index grew 1.3% in August to 134.9 (2000=100), from its revised July reading of 133.2.
Construction.com. Fri,09 Sep 2016 20:00:00 EST.
- KBW Announces Index Rebalancing for Fourth-Quarter 2016
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a full-service, boutique investment bank and broker-dealer that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Stifel Financial Corp. ...
Business Wire. Sat, 10 Dec 2016 02:00:00 UTC.
- Seattle Business Magazine Accepting Nominations For 2017 Washington Manufacturing Awards
SEATTLE, Dec. 9, 2016 -- Seattle Business magazine is accepting nominations of Washington's most accomplished manufacturing industry leaders for its 2017 Manufacturing Awards. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 17:24:00 EST.
- Africa: Food Prices Are Broadly Stable Amid Record Cereal Inventories
[FAO] Rome -FAO Food Price Index dips slightly in November, maize and rice on course for record output in 2016
All Africa. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 16:22:38 GMT.
- Trilobites: Rapid Evolution Saved This Fish From Pollution, Study Says
Distinct populations of Atlantic killifish developed adaptations that helped them survive in waters tainted by toxic leftovers of industrial manufacturing.
Joanna Klein. New York Times. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 15:57:28 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
- Old School Approach Used to Build Workforce of the Future
A rising tide of automation and some trade deals have cost the United States millions of manufacturing jobs in recent years, leaving many people unemployed or in jobs with poor pay, few benefits, and no future. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:09:26 -0500.
- Where Does NetApp Stand In A Slowing Storage Systems Market?
Most large storage systems manufacturers have had a tough year, with product hardware sales falling compared to previous year levels. Low demand for storage hardware coupled with falling prices has primarily driven the decline this year. ...
By Trefis Team, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 9 Dec 2016 08:38:00 -0500.
- Old School Approach to Building the Future Workforce
Automation and some trade deals have cost the United States millions of manufacturing jobs, leaving many people unemployed. Meanwhile, U.S. companies can't find people with technical skills for jobs that pay well. ...
Voice of America. Fri, 09 Dec 2016 02:05:00 -0500.
- China to cultivate more skilled workers
China will move to cultivate more skilled workers to help upgrade its manufacturing sector, Vice Premier Ma Kai said Thursday.
- The iPhone 8’s speedy processor will just be the beginning
Apple might be designing the A10 Fusion chip that goes into the iPhone 7, but it’s TSMC that manufactures it for the company, and the Taiwanese giant is rumored to be the only supplier of iPhone 8 chips next year. ...
Yahoo. Thu, 08 Dec 2016 18:27:34 -0500.
Manufacturing Facility Illustration
Copyright © 2012-2015 Manufacturing-News.org.
All rights reserved.