- WATCH: CVS workers call police over coupon dispute with black customer
The store said the employees were fired and the manufacturer said the coupon was legitimate.
ABC News. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:47:33 -0400.
- Arsenal fall victim to embarrassing scam with BYD Auto partnership
Arsenal have fallen victim to an embarrassing scam after it seems their deal with vehicle manufacturer BYD Auto was signed off by someone acting as an employee of the Chinese company.
Daily Mail. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 22:59:39 +0100.
- La-Z-Boy to acquire Joybird
La-Z-Boy Inc. has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire e-commerce retailer and upholstered furniture manufacturer Joybird.
Furniture Today. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:47:36 -0400.
- Disruptive Opportunities for Cobots in Manufacturing, 2018 Report - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Disruptive Opportunities for Cobots in Manufacturing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:46:00 UTC.
- How To Play A Rebound In EM Stocks
Emerging market stocks are on sale. It's time to buy. But should you buy the broad index or individual countries?
By Garth Friesen, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:05:00 -0400.
- Tesla on path to overseas footprint
Tesla took a big step toward expanding its manufacturing footprint overseas, signing a preliminary agreement to build a plant in China, but it also gave more indications that demand for its most affordable electric vehicle has faded ...
AutoNews.com. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 00:01:00 EST.
- Research Headlines - A smart manufacturing strategy for Europe
An EU-funded project is developing proposals to feed into a smarter manufacturing strategy for Europe. ...
European Commission. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT.
- Farnborough 2018: Aero reveals F/A-259 light attack jet
Czech manufacturer Aero Vodochody has revealed a new more capable variant of its L159 light attack aircraft, designated the F/A-259. ...
Gareth Jennings, Farnborough. Janes 360. Mon, 16 Jul 2018 00:00:00 GMT.
- Increased sales of vinyl lead to manufacturing boost
Vinyl sales are increasing, which has led to a boost for manufactures in the UK.
BBC News. Sat, 14 Jul 2018 00:08:14 GMT.
- U.S. stocks rise on industrials; dollar flattens
The benchmark S&P 500 index hit a more than five-month high on Friday on gains in industrial stocks and energy companies, while the safe-haven U.S. dollar flattened after touching a two-week high.
Reuters. Fri, 13 Jul 2018 16:36:59 -0400.