- JOHN HUMPHRYS: We are all guilty of waste - but Amazon really is the Prime culprit
Amazon is destroying many millions of products every year. These are products that it has bought from manufacturers in this country and around the world, writes JOHN HUMPHRYS.
Daily Mail. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:08:22 +0100.
- Weetabix workers suspend strike action at Northamptonshire sites
Unite calls off strikes and says talks with management at the cereal manufacturer will continue.
BBC News. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:31:24 GMT.
- Ossoff introduces solar energy tax credit legislation
Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) introduced legislation that would grant tax credits for solar energy manufacturers at all stages of the supply chain, which the Georgia Democrat called essential to making the U.S. ...
Zack Budryk. The Hill. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:53:15 +0000.
- Chumakov Center to manufacture one million CoviVac vaccine doses by end of June
Earlier, it was reported that vaccination centers in Moscow had run out of CoviVac vaccines
Tass. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:33:13 +0300.
- Stockland explores affordable land lease housing as sector booms
Stockland plans to deliver more than 3000 lots in its burgeoning land lease division, which offers affordable manufactured homes for the retirement sector.
Carolyn Cummins. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:00:00 +1000.
- The Activist Investor That Beat Exxon Is Trying To Reinvent The Index Fund
The activist hedge fund that took on Exxon and won has created a low-cost index fund to hold corporate America accountable for climate change.
By Antoine Gara, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 07:30:00 -0400.
- Is USAA NASDAQ-100 Index Fund (USNQX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for USNQX
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:00:06 GMT.
- U.S. Is Working to Send Doses Abroad by Replacing AstraZeneca Shots With Others
Production problems at an Emergent BioSolutions manufacturing plant put tens of millions of AstraZeneca doses under scrutiny, forcing the Biden administration to revise its plan for needy countries.
Noah Weiland, Sheryl Gay Stolberg and Sharon Lafraniere. New York Times. Sun, 20 Jun 2021 04:19:32 +0000.
- Stock Market Today: Dow Suffers Worst Week in 8 Months
St. Louis Fed President Jim Bullard's hawkish views on interest rates sent the major blue-chip indexes to solid losses to close out the week.
Kyle Woodley. Kiplinger. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 20:51:00 GMT.
- This Implant Could One Day Control Your Sleep and Wake Cycles
The so-called 'living pharmacy' will be able to manufacture pharmaceuticals from inside the body
Smithsonian. Fri, 18 Jun 2021 12:30:00 +0000.