- Heat wave death toll rises to six amid 100 degree temperatures
Temperatures tomorrow are expected to range from the mid 90's to the triple digits, with the heat index making it feel as hot as 100 to 115 degrees - making it a record breaking sizzler.
Daily Mail. Sat, 20 Jul 2019 20:55:22 GMT.
- Chicago AccuWeather: Heat wave continues Saturday; scattered storms late
Extreme heat continues Saturday with a chance of scattered storms late. High of 94 with heat index values above 100 degrees.
Wls. ABC News. Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:11:43 +0000.
- Touchstone Home Products adds web-based AR
Touchstone Home Products, a manufacturer of electric fireplaces and TV lift products, is partnering with tech company NexTech to add AR abilities to its product line. ...
Anne Flynn Wear. Furniture Today. Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:43:11 +0000.
- Medical News Today: Bison burgers linked to E. coli outbreak
The CDC have linked a recent E. coli outbreak to infected bison meat that has affected 21 people. The manufacturers have recalled the offending products.
Medical News Today. Fri, 19 Jul 2019 00:00:00 PDT.
- Smart Manufacturing: Creating a Hybrid Cloud-Edge Strategy
Adopting a hybrid cloud-edge strategy is critical to gain maximum value with minimum risk. ...
By Willem Sundblad, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 18 Jul 2019 16:38:00 +0000.
- Trump's Tariffs Stall All-American RV Industry
Carrie Gray points to a stack of unwelcome mail on a conference table at the offices of Renegade RV, one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of high-end recreational vehicles. She's buried in bad news from most of her about 350 suppliers.
Newsmax. Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:10:08 EDT.
- Is Fidelity Mid Cap Enhance Index Fund (FMEIX) a Strong Mutual Fund Pick Right Now?
Mutual Fund Report for FMEIX
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 18 Jul 2019 11:34:48 GMT.
- Japan's Matsuoka to open fourth apparel plant in Vietnam
Japanese garment manufacturer Matsuoka Corp is to set up a new $3m production facility in Vietnam as it looks to lessen its reliance on China.
Just Style. Thu, 18 Jul 2019 10:51:00 GMT.
- U.S. Travel Trends Index: Domestic, International Demand Expected to Drag Over Next Six Months
Travel to and within the U.S. grew 3.2% year-over-year in May, according to the U.S. Travel Associations latest Travel Trends Index (TTI) - marking the industrys 113th straight month of overall expansion. ...
Travel Industry Wire. Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:47:31 EST.
- Analysts' 7 Top Stock Picks for 2019's Second Half
Stocks are sitting atop the clouds. All three major indexes have recently surged to surged to all-time highs amid strong signals that the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates soon. ...
Kiplinger. Wed, 17 Jul 2019 14:21:47 -0400.