- Interior designer exhibition set for mid-September in Dubai
The 29th edition of the Index Exhibition, a product showcase for interior designers and architects in the Gulf Cooperation Council, is set for Sept. 17-19 at Dubai World Trade Centre. ...
Furniture Today Staff. Furniture Today. Fri, 16 Aug 2019 15:16:53 +0000.
- Should You Invest in the Fidelity MSCI Utilities Index ETF (FUTY)?
Sector ETF report for FUTY
Sweta Killa. Zacks. Fri, 16 Aug 2019 14:11:00 GMT.
- London Stock Exchange trade resumes after delay
LONDON (AP) - The London Stock Exchange resumed trading Friday after a "services issue" delayed regular activity on its biggest indexes. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 16 Aug 2019 04:08:03 -0400.
- Brexit's Disruptive Impact On U.K. And European Prescription Drug Market
In brief, a no-deal Brexit would imply an unprecedented disruption of the European pharmaceuticals market in terms of research, regulation, manufacture, and trade in biopharmaceuticals. ...
By Joshua Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:23:00 +0000.
- Stocks Rise on Signs US Consumers Keep Spending
U.S. stock index futures turned positive in volatile trading on Thursday, as investors digested conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade dispute, while a jump in retail giant Walmart's shares helped dispel early gloom. ...
Newsmax. Thu, 15 Aug 2019 08:26:51 EDT.
- What Chicagoland Homeowners Need to Know About the Freon Phaseout
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Aug. 15, 2019 -- Perfect Home Services, a leading Chicagoland heating, cooling and plumbing company, is helping homeowners prepare for the upcoming cease in manufacturing and importing of freon for air conditioners. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:39:00 +0000.
- GAO: Medicare Part D plans collect nearly all drug rebates
The GAO found Medicare Part D plans collected 99.6% of drug manufacturer rebates in 2016. Congress has struggled to overhaul the program.
Susannah Luthi. Modern Healthcare. Wed, 14 Aug 2019 15:46:32 EDT.
- Three-year-old deal keeps wages growing as private sector workers struggle
A wage deal struck in 2016 has boosted the nation's wage index, but the outlook continues to be tough for those wanting an income boost
Shane Wright. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:30:00 +1000.
- Dangerous heatwave set to blanket much of the country
Thirteen states from Texas to Kentucky in the south are under heat alerts today with some areas expecting the heat index to rise to as high as 115 Fahrenheit.
ABC News. Tue, 13 Aug 2019 07:36:15 -0400.
- FITINDEX Smart Body Fat Digital Scale - CNET
FITINDEX Smart Body Fat Digital Scale
CNET. Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:03:59 +0000.