- Coronavirus: UK among economies risking record slump
Record falls in manufacturing and services activity point to recession, says a closely watched survey.
BBC News. Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:02:50 GMT.
- Alleghany's Unit Closes Buyout of Squishmallows Owner Kellytoy
Alleghany's (Y) unit acquires toy manufacturer Kellytoy to become the leading supplier in the global plush market.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 03 Apr 2020 15:21:00 GMT.
- Dow is set to drop 100 points as doubts grow over Trump's promise of Saudi-Russia oil price deal
Stock indexes gained about 2 percent on Thursday as oil prices soared on hints of a Saudi-Russia deal, but doubts returned Friday on whether the rebound would last as demand tapers off.
Daily Mail. Fri, 03 Apr 2020 14:17:42 GMT.
- Indian rug manufacturers, importers adjust amid country lockdown
The country of India is on lockdown as of last week, which means so are many major area rug manufacturers and suppliers. The post Indian rug manufacturers, importers adjust amid country lockdown appeared first on Furniture Today.
Corral. Furniture Today. Fri, 03 Apr 2020 10:41:17 +0000.
- CMAB Biopharma Appoints Mr. Ye Shi as Head of Quality
SUZHOU, China, April 2, 2020 -- CMAB Biopharma (Suzhou) Inc. ("CMAB"), a dedicated biologics contract manufacturing and development organization (CDMO), today announced the appointment of Mr. Ye Shi as the Head of Quality. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 3 Apr 2020 01:10:00 +0000.
- Factory Orders Unchanged as Virus Hurts Manufacturing
New orders for U.S.-made goods were unexpectedly flat in February, and could remain weak as a global coronavirus outbreak strains supply chains and undercuts the manufacturing sector.
Newsmax. Thu, 02 Apr 2020 12:11:10 EDT.
- Manufacturing Community Bands Together To Support COVID-19 Efforts
The strain on our medical system has increased the need for essential supplies and manufacturers of these necessities are scrambling to keep up with the overwhelming demand.
By Willem Sundblad, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 2 Apr 2020 13:30:08 +0000.
- Global markets slump after factories slash jobs
Global markets slumped after new figures revealed a major manufacturing slowdown with mass factory job cuts across the world.
Irish Independent. Wed, 01 Apr 2020 15:31:13 +0000.
- Inside the Beltway: Coronavirus coverage continues to be a media fright fest
President Trump continues to be a steady public presence in the midst of coronavirus, appearing alongside medical experts, the nation's leading manufacturers, law enforcement personnel and others. ...
Jennifer Harper. Washington Times. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:43:08 -0400.
- TrustYou Releases The Travel Health Index To Benchmark Current Review Activity In The Global Hotel Crisis
Munich - TrustYou announces today the launch of its newest KPI for review monitoring, the Travel Health Index (THI). ...
Hsyndicate. Tue, 31 Mar 2020 23:56:00 +0200.