- Mexico sues US gun manufacturers over arms trafficking
The lawsuit accuses companies of fuelling bloodshed through negligent business practices.
BBC News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 23:32:07 GMT.
- Arms trafficking caused Mexican gov to sue U.S. gun manufacturers
Feeling that American gun manufacturers' commercial practices are dangerous and illegal, causing tremendous bloodshed in Mexico, the Mexican government files suit to them.
Fox News. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 19:23:33 GMT.
- Mexico Sues U.S. Gun Manufacturers, Seeks $10 Billion
The Mexican government alleged gun manufacturers' negligent practices allowed illegal guns to enter Mexico.
By Kimberlee Speakman, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 13:59:12 -0400.
- 5 Stocks Set to Gain as Factory Orders Continue to Rise
Manufacturing activity has been on the rise ever since the economy reopened which is helping stocks like DOV, AIMC, AZZ, SCHN and AIT
Ritujay Ghosh. Zacks. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 10:59:00 GMT.
- BMW is the latest car manufacturer to warn of production problems due to the global chip shortage
BMW's CFO Nicolas Peter said: 'We expect production restrictions to continue in the second half of the year and hence a corresponding impact on sales volumes.'
Daily Mail. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 08:09:55 GMT.
- Brexit red tape hits UK manufacturing of goods from cars to fridges
January deadline is scuppering UK supply chains as they reel from the pandemic
Anna Isaac. The Independent. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 07:56:12 GMT.
- Employee allegedly shoots 3 co-workers at Smile Direct Club
Three employees were shot and injured at a Smile Direct Club manufacturing facility in Tennessee.
ABC News. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 14:49:55 -0400.
- McLaren to sell Applied arm to investment firm Greybull
McLaren Group is to sell its technology arm to a private investment firm in the latest stage of its bid to refocus on its core motorsport and supercar manufacturing operations.
Sky News. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 17:36:00 +0100.
- Barracuda unveils 747MM USV
Athens-based commercial and military rigid inflatable boat (RIB) manufacturer Barracuda has showcased its indigenously developed Barracuda 747 Multi-Mission ...
Janes 360. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 15:13:27 Z.
- Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, manufactured by Janssen Biotech Inc., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 18:47:08 EDT.