- CMS Proposes Changes To Medicaid Best Price Rule: A Potential Boost To Value-Based Contracting
The proposed changes to the Medicaid best price rule put forward by CMS may give drug manufacturers and payers regulatory flexibility to encourage more use of value-based contracting arrangements for expensive, but promising therapies.
By Joshua Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 09 Aug 2020 11:09:42 -0400.
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS: The Dogs of the Footsie 2020
In the past six months, half of the FTSE 100 index of Britain's biggest listed companies have cut their dividends on a whim. Even so, there are still plenty of high-yielding stocks in the FTSE 100.
Daily Mail. Sun, 09 Aug 2020 09:30:02 GMT.
- US Stock Market: Jobs Data Rattles Investors as Money Moves from Growth to Value Stocks
Defensive sectors were among the gainers. Value names also advanced. The S&P; 500 value index rose, while the S&P; 500 growth index fell.
Yahoo. Sun, 09 Aug 2020 03:30:15 -0400.
- India to ban imports of 101 items of military equipment
NEW DELHI (AP) - India said Sunday that it will ban the imports of 101 items of military equipment in an effort to boost local production and improve self-reliance in weapons manufacturing. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 09 Aug 2020 03:02:43 -0400.
- New severe weather threat in Plains, Midwest this weekend
The heat index in parts of Oklahoma and Kansas is expected to be over 100 degrees.
ABC News. Sat, 08 Aug 2020 11:02:27 -0400.
- Ride the Relentless Nasdaq Rally With These ETFs
Major technology companies' resilience to the coronavirus crisis is supporting the Nasdaq index.
Sweta Jaiswal, Frm. Zacks. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 21:39:00 GMT.
- Indian Premier League: China's Vivo dropped as cricket tournament sponsor
The decision over smartphone manufacturer Vivo comes in the wake of tensions between the countries.
BBC News. Thu, 06 Aug 2020 14:19:58 GMT.
- Trucking industry saw 'Christmas rush' ahead of lockdown
Manufacturers were desperate to move stock out of Victoria before restrictions came into place, while thousands of tonnes of supplies were being trucked into the state to meet an expected surge.
Tom Rabe. Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 07 Aug 2020 00:01:00 +1000.
- OTT Technologies takes over LMT
South African armoured vehicle designer and manufacturer OTT has acquired LMT, which has been in business rescue since September 2019.
Janes 360. Thu, 06 Aug 2020 10:07:35 Z.
- China court sentences Canadian national to death for making drugs
Xu Weihong gets death penalty for manufacturing ketamine as ties between Beijing and Ottawa continue to deteriorate.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 06 Aug 2020 09:54:49 GMT.