- Aria Designs debuts Rachael Ray upholstery line
Upholstery manufacturer Aria Designs has entered into a multi-year partnership with celebrity chef, author and TV personality Rachael Ray to be the exclusive upholstery provider for Rachael Ray Home. ...
Slaughter. Furniture Today. Sun, 20 Oct 2019 11:10:27 +0000.
- Father-of-eight invents an electric car battery to take drivers 1,500 miles without charging it
British engineer and former Royal Navy officer Trevor Jackson, signed a multi-million-pound deal to start manufacturing the battery on a large scale in the UK.
Daily Mail. Sun, 20 Oct 2019 07:55:15 +0100.
- Materion (MTRN) to Report Q3 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Materion's (MTRN) Q3 results are likely to reflect the benefits of its cost saving actions and manufacturing performance improvement initiatives.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:13:00 GMT.
- Are Manufactured Housing Communities An Answer To The Affordable Housing Shortage?
Around the country, housing costs have skyrocketed, putting homeownership out of reach for many.
By Ridaa Murad, Communityvoice. Forbes. Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:45:00 +0000.
- Spain olive industry hit by US tariffs on EU products
New US tariffs affecting $7.5bn worth of European products have just come into effect in response to what Washington calls illegal EU subsidies for aircraft manufacturer Airbus
Al Jazeera. Fri, 18 Oct 2019 12:33:36 GMT.
- UMaine's manufacturing center slated for upgrades
ORONO, Maine (AP) - The University of Maine's manufacturing center is upgrading its equipment and facilities as part of a drive to bring new kinds of industry to the state. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 18 Oct 2019 01:45:56 -0400.
- Highest throughput 3D printer is the future of manufacturing
Researchers have developed a new, futuristic 3D printer that is so big and so fast it can print an object the size of an adult human in just a couple of hours.
Science Daily. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 14:10:56 EDT.
- Award of Merit Manufacturing: Verizon NEC2A Data Center Project
Verizon Wireless is one of the largest telecommunications providers in the country. Even a blip of downtime from one of its IT servers could cost tens of thousands of dollars per second.
Engineering News-Record. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 14:00:00 -0400.
- Wall Street dips as economic data, trade worries offset solid earnings
Wall Street's benchmark S&P 500 stock index edged lower overnight as weak US economic data and simmering geopolitical tensions spooked buyers away from shares.
Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 05:57:36 +1100.
- Hi-Lex: 125 jobs to go at Port Talbot car parts firm
Japanese firm Hi-Lex makes parts for car manufacturers including BMW, Honda and Bugatti.
BBC News. Wed, 16 Oct 2019 12:21:57 GMT.