- How to avoid Chinese burn as Beijing cracks down on tech firms
The benchmark Shanghai Shenzhen index has shed as much as 24 per cent of its value in the past year, amid alarm over the Beijing government's crackdown on tech companies.
Daily Mail. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:50:58 GMT.
- Stock Market Today: Stocks End Choppy Week With a Loss
A lower-than-expected reading on consumer sentiment had the major indexes erasing weekly gains.
Karee Venema. Kiplinger. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:42:11 GMT.
- Two Men Plead Guilty in Pelvic Mesh Implant Scheme
The scheme was one of the more unsavory sides of the case against a half-dozen manufacturers of pelvic mesh including Boston Scientific and Johnson & Johnson.
Matthew Goldstein. New York Times. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 20:16:15 +0000.
- Meat industry warns production could be hit by CO2 shortage
Britain's meat industry is warning of a shortage of carbon dioxide gas without which the food manufacturing process could grind to a halt.
Sky News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:18:00 +0100.
- 3 Top Stocks From the Flourishing Consulting Services Industry
The Zacks Consulting Services industry is poised to prosper on the healthy manufacturing and service activities, and the gradually recovering economy. ...
Shuvra Shankar Dey. Zacks. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:34:00 GMT.
- Boeing to invest $200M to manufacture Navy's 1st carrier-based unmanned aircraft at MidAmerica
Chicago-based aerospace giant Boeing Co. will invest $200 million to manufacture the U.S. Navy's latest unmanned aircraft at MidAmerica St. Louis Airport.
Ap. ABC News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:05:51 +0000.
- BAE Systems buys satellite maker In-Space Missions
BAE Systems has expanded its space capabilities by acquiring fellow UK company In-Space Missions, which manufactures small satellites, BAE announced on 14 September.
Janes 360. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:50:10 Z.
- BlackBerry QNX Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities May Affect Drug Manufacturing Equipment
To protect public health and safety, the FDA provides guidance to drug manufacturers on staying cyber secure.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:20:10 EDT.
- Soaring Demand From Automakers Makes Thai Electronics Magnate A Billionaire
Bancha Ongkosit, founder and chairman of KCE Electronics, has an estimated net worth of just over $1 billion after shares of his printed circuit boards manufacturing company jumped more than 530%.
By Zinnia Lee, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:35:25 -0400.
- MOEX index updates all-time high
Later, the index slightly decreased
Tass. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:17:25 +0300.