- Visit St Ives: Britain's jolliest town has sparkling bays and divine restaurants
St Ives was named this week as the happiest place to live in Britain by the Rightmove Happy at Home Index. Jeff Mills visited and says it manages to be both traditional and super cool.
Daily Mail. Sat, 28 Nov 2020 15:54:27 GMT.
- Freight Scene is Picking Up: 3 Transportation Stocks in Focus
The solid readings from October's Cass Freight Shipments Index report are indicative of an improving freight scenario. This rosy picture bodes well for the likes of Knight-Swift (KNX), Landstar System (LSTR) and Norfolk Southern (NSC).
Maharathi Basu. Zacks. Fri, 27 Nov 2020 17:36:00 GMT.
- A route for avoiding defects during additive manufacturing
Research reveals how pores form during metals additive manufacturing and become defects trapped in solidifying metal. The practical value of this research is that it can inform industry on how to predict and improve 3D printing processes.
Science Daily. Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:54:38 EST.
- AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results
While admitting the error, AstraZeneca said the manufacturing problem has been corrected.
Ap. ABC News. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 17:21:01 +0000.
- Mexican economy beats growth estimates, but faces long road ahead
A surge in manufacturing tied to US demand helps the country regain some of its lost output.
Al Jazeera. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:36:17 +0000.
- Belarusian truck manufacturer Belaz shows interest in production in Russia
The Russian ministry of industry and trade received no official requests for such a contract from Belaz
Tass. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 04:30:07 +0300.
- Covid 19 coronavirus: AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results
AstraZeneca and Oxford University on Wednesday acknowledged a manufacturing error that is raising questions about preliminary results of their experimental Covid-19 vaccine.A statement describing the error came days after the ...
New Zealand Herald. Thu, 26 Nov 2020 12:49:48 +1200.
- Latex glove prices 'could rise' after mass COVID outbreak at world's biggest maker
The price of medical rubber gloves could go up after thousands of workers at the world's biggest manufacturer caught coronavirus.
Sky News. Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:15:00 +0000.
- US shares set records as investor optimism grows
The Dow Jones index closes above 30,000 for the first time amid string of positive news.
BBC News. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 22:29:35 GMT.
- SAP BrandVoice: The Value Of Synchronized Planning With Contract Manufacturers
Collaboration with partners and access to data and insight makes for better long-term strategic planning and represents a win-win situation between trading partners.
By Richard Howells, Sap. Forbes. Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:30:00 -0500.