3D Printer News
- 3D printer manufacturer ExOne to be acquired
Transaction value of $575 million for the North Huntingdon-based tech company, which went public in 2013.
Paul J. Gough. American City Business Journals. Wed, 11 Aug 2021 21:48:57 +0000.
- Bringing 3D printing into everyday life
What if you could 3D print a replacement part instead of going to the hardware store? CNET.com's Sumi Das reports on a new partnership between Home Depot and 3D printer manufacturer MakerBot.
CBS News. Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:53:11 -0400.
- BGU designs face masks to assist hearing impaired read lips, communicate
The mask was manufactured using a 3D printer at Zinman Darca High School, using the Tannenbaum-Baruchi research insights as a blueprint to assemble the new mask.
Jerusalem Post. Mon, 04 May 2020 11:39:57 GMT.
- 3D printer driver Cuttlefish by Fraunhofer now available for Mimaki printers
The 3D printer driver Cuttlefish by Fraunhofer IGD has had yet another rollout. Printer manufacturer Mimaki has opened its interfaces to Cuttlefish. ...
Realwire. Tue, 10 Dec 2019 09:10:00 +0100.
- A 3D Printer Powered by AI and Machine Vision
New technology gives the process 'eyes and brains.'
Mit News. Industry Week. Tue, 03 Dec 2019 16:37:00 +0000.
- Highest throughput 3D printer is the future of manufacturing
Researchers have developed a new, futuristic 3D printer that is so big and so fast it can print an object the size of an adult human in just a couple of hours.
Science Daily. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 14:10:56 EDT.
Rendering of a 3D Printer, a Tablet, and CAD Software
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.