- Novavax testing vaccine that targets new Omicron Covid-19 variant
The company said it would have the shot ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks.
Straits Times. Sat, 27 Nov 2021 03:56:29 +0800.
- Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine
Information about the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, manufactured by Janssen Biotech Inc., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:14:19 EST.
- T&T Legacy Metals in Tonawanda company lands massive federal contract
This Tonawanda metals supplier formed a company-changing partnership by connecting with someone on LinkedIn.
Katie Anderson. American City Business Journals. Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:00:00 +0000.
- Maryland files lawsuit against Monsanto for harm caused by manufactured toxic PCB chemicals
Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against agrichemical company Monsanto, alleging that ...
Caroline Vakil. The Hill. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 22:56:06 +0000.
- Investors are going wild over a Dutch chip firm. And you've probably never heard of it
The 37-year-old company is the only firm in the world capable of making the highly-complex machines that are needed to manufacture the most advanced chips.
CNBC. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 09:36:40 GMT.
- CAD-IT to deliver integrated end-to-end Service Lifecycle Management for INEOS Automotive
INEOS Automotive, the 4X4 development and manufacturing company, has awarded a major new service contract to the global service lifecycle management company CAD-IT. ...
Realwire. Wed, 17 Nov 2021 12:23:00 UTC.
- Column: How the FDA's lousy judgment and a greedy drug company combined to hit Medicare members hard
The FDA approved an unproven Alzheimer's drug, and its manufacturer priced it in the stratosphere. Result: Medicare members get higher premiums.
Michael Hiltzik. Los Angeles Times. Mon, 15 Nov 2021 19:10:19 GMT.
- Johnson & Johnson Will Break Itself Up Into Two Companies
The corporate giant said it would spin off its consumer products division, leaving the company to manufacture and market drugs and medical devices.
Michael J. De La Merced. New York Times. Fri, 12 Nov 2021 16:52:13 +0000.
- North Korean hackers detected searching for COVID vaccine manufacturing secrets
North Korean hackers have been detected attempting to steal information from a multinational life sciences company involved in manufacturing coronavirus vaccines.
Sky News. Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:59:00 +0000.
- You need an industrial hygienist on your team
Safety is the number one priority for any manufacturing company and, as such, your equipment should be safe to use and produce a high-quality product. ...
ISHN. Tue, 02 Nov 2021 11:53:00 -0400.
- Dental Burs (Information)
Pfingst & Company offers a broad selection of carbide burs, abrasives, and polishers for dental applications.
The word company is a noun. Company means (1) an institution created to conduct business, (2) a unit of firefighters including their equipment, (3) a social gathering of guests or companions, (4) organization of performers and associated personnel (especially theatrical), (5) small military unit; usually two or three platoons, (6) crew of a ship including the officers; the whole force or personnel of a ship, (7) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity, (8) a social or business visitor, (9) the state of being with someone.
Company is also a verb that means (1) be a companion to somebody.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.