- Central Ohio fire truck manufacturer consolidates three sites into one, 185,000-square-foot facility
Dublin-based fire truck manufacturer, Sutphen Corporation is merging its three Urbana operations into a single 185,000-square-foot facility.
Owen Milnes. American City Business Journals. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:50:56 +0000.
- Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -20.00% and -18.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:45:02 GMT.
- 3D scanning specialist botspot converted into a stock corporation
Company expands and spins off its scanning services segment. ...
Realwire. Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:26:00 +0100.
- China is in for 'a tough time' as U.S. targets tech sector, expert says
Tensions between the two countries in the technology space heated up over the weekend with the U.S. considering blacklisting China's largest chipmaker, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation or SMIC.
CNBC. Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:10:12 GMT.
- Trump, Intel, TSMC Plan US 'Self-Sufficiency' In Semiconductors As Coronavirus Gives Supply-Chain Scare
President Donald Trump's administration is in talks with Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. ...
Yahoo. Mon, 11 May 2020 06:25:40 -0400.
- US to Tap $60 Billion War Chest in Boon for Huawei Rivals
The newly christened U.S. International Development Finance Corporation will invest in alternatives to Huawei and ZTE.
Bloomberg. Industry Week. Tue, 03 Dec 2019 21:55:00 +0000.
The word corporation is a noun. Corporation means (1) slang terms for a paunch, (2) a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.