- European Steel Prices To Continue Falling, Bank Says
The hits the global manufacturing economy just keep coming.
By Simon Constable, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 10:59:55 -0400.
- Tesla strikes huge deal with Hertz, joins the trillion-dollar club
Tesla Inc. scored a major contract to supply Hertz Global Holdings Inc. with 100,000 electric vehicles for its rental fleet. And with that news, Tesla reached a valuation of more than $1 trillion for the first time.
Will Anderson. American City Business Journals. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 01:42:28 +0000.
- IMF lowers global growth outlook as supply bottlenecks hobble pandemic recovery
Global manufacturing activity has been slammed by supply and demand mismatches of key market infrastructure such as semiconductor shortages.
Japan Times. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:17:47 +0900.
- Toymakers warn delays in stocking retail shelves could create a 4-month holiday hangover
Toy manufacturers are dealing with a bottleneck in the global transportation pipeline that threatens to keep popular products from shelves this holiday season.
CNBC. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 13:22:27 GMT.
- Global economy facing bout of stagflation
In reports from the UK and Germany, to China and Taiwan, manufacturers warned they are struggling under the burden of rising costs, shortages and delays.
Daily Mail. Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:34:46 GMT.
- What Makes Knowles (KN) an Enticing Investment Bet Now?
Proprietary manufacturing techniques and global scale of operations have facilitated Knowles (KN) to fine tune its business with the evolving customer demands and invest in high-value solutions.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 12:32:00 GMT.
- Can Manufacturers Be Both Lean And Resilient?
There has been much commentary about global supply chains not being resilient enough.
By Steve Banker, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 02 Sep 2021 11:38:43 -0400.
- This new Micro Four Thirds global shutter sensor shoots 4K at up to 2,000fps
Well, this is pretty cool. Sensor manufacturer Gpixel has developed a new 4/3″ (22.9mm) CMOS sensor that shoots 4K video at a whopping 2,000 frames per second. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:46:48 +0000.
- Brenntag achieved excellent results in an exceptional market environment in the second quarter 2021
Brenntag (ISIN DE000A1DAHH0), the global market leader in chemicals and ingredients distribution, reports excellent results in an exceptional market environment in the second quarter 2021. ...
Realwire. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:26:00 +0100.
- NIO vs. Ford Motor: Which Auto Manufacturer is a Better Buy?
Both NIO (NIO) and Ford Motor (F) are leaders in the global automobile manufacturing industry. Which is the better stock to add to your portfolio?.
Aditya Raghunath. Entrepreneur. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:29:12 GMT.
The word global is an adjective. Global means (1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope, (2) having the shape of a sphere or ball.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.