- Boeing will produce Navy drones at new $200M MidAmerica St. Louis Airport production facility
The aircraft manufacturing giant on Friday said its contract with the U.S. Navy will bring hundreds of jobs to Metro East and a second production facility to the St. Louis region at a development cost of at least $200 million.
Gloria Lloyd. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:46:31 +0000.
- Minnesota baseball gear plant closure will eliminate dozens of jobs
A manufacturing plant in Caledonia, Minnesota, that's partially owned by Major League Baseball is shutting down. The closure will move dozens of jobs out of the state, with most going to China. Kris Van Cleave has more.
CBS News. Mon, 06 Sep 2021 20:23:56 -0400.
- Carl Levin, Michigan's longest-serving senator, has died at 87
First elected to the Senate in 1978, Levin represented Michigan longer than any other senator, targeting tax shelters, supporting manufacturing jobs and pushing for military funding.
CBS News. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 23:49:47 -0400.
- Retaking The Lead In Electric Vehicle Exports And Recharging Manufacturing Jobs Requires The Full American Jobs Plan
The U.S. has lost its place to Germany as the world's top EV exporter, but the American Jobs Plan's smart investments in EV infrastructure, consumer incentives, and R&D would help the U.S. ...
By Energy Innovation: Policy and Technology, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 07:40:00 -0400.
- Biden credits progress on COVID-19 for May job gains
President Biden on Friday touted the latest jobs report, crediting progress on COVID-19 vaccinations in recent weeks."Vaccinations are up, jobs are up, wages are up, manufacturing is up, growth is up, people ...
Alex Gangitano. The Hill. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:12:49 +0000.
- A Booming U.S. Gun Industry Is Adding More Jobs
Gun companies have been hiring thousands of workers throughout the coronavirus pandemic, riding an unprecedented swell in gun sales and bucking an overall decline in manufacturing employment.
By Aaron Smith, Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 04 Jun 2021 10:31:20 -0400.
- Tortilla equipment manufacturer plans 210 jobs in Tennessee
COLUMBIA, Tenn. (AP) - A company that specializes in equipment to make tortillas is investing $30 million to set up shop in Tennessee and create 210 jobs. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 07 May 2021 04:38:34 -0400.
- Chicago area manufacturing workers in demand as companies ramp up production
A Chicago area company looks to fill more than 100 open manufacturing jobs as production increases.
Mark Rivera. ABC News. Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:05:35 +0000.
- Steel company to add tube mill in Gallatin, create 72 jobs
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - A steel manufacturer plans to build a tube mill in Gallatin County, creating 72 new jobs, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear said. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 26 Mar 2021 04:27:15 -0400.
- German economy panic as car giant Volkswagon gears up to slash up to 5,000 jobs
GERMAN manufacturing is in decline as carmaker Volkswagon has revealed plans to cut a staggering 5,000 jobs.
Daily Express. Mon, 15 Mar 2021 16:05:00 +0000.
Jobs Classified Section
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.