- Liquid hydrogen manufacturer GenH2 to create new Titusville HQ, add jobs
The company recently closed on purchase of the site.
Ryan Lynch. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:04:00 +0000.
- Climate Change Calls for Backup Power, and One Company Cashes In
Generac, a Wisconsin-based manufacturer that dominates the market for standby home generators, is an unlikely Wall Street darling.
Matt Phillips. New York Times. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:39:26 +0000.
- iPhone 13 case renders leak confirm smaller notch and more
Apple will officially reveal its next iPhone line-up during the California Streaming online event later today. However, one case manufacturer has reportedly
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 10:49:42 +0100.
- Advances in Magnets Move Distant Nuclear Fusion Dream Closer
Scientists at the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor in southern France took delivery Thursday of the first part of a massive magnet so strong its American manufacturer claims it can lift an aircraft carrier.
Voice of America. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 15:41:42 -0400.
- Builders FirstSource (BLDR) Buys CTF, Expands Offerings
Builders FirstSource (BLDR) expands its product offerings with the addition of another manufacturer of prefabricated building components to its portfolio.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 03 Sep 2021 21:35:00 GMT.
- Sackler family wins immunity from future opioid lawsuits
Purdue Pharma, manufacturer of the OxyContin drug that has been blamed for the US opioid crisis, will be dissolved under a plan approved by a federal judge on Wednesday.
News Wires. France 24. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 23:35:30 GMT.
- Family behind opioid manufacturer would give up pharma company under potential bankruptcy settlement
A New York judge is expected to decide today whether to approve a bankruptcy settlement from oxycontin maker Purdue Pharma. ...
CBS News. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 08:51:55 -0400.
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Review: A More Exciting Volkswagen GTI Alternative
The 2021 Hyundai Veloster N lives in stark contrast to what the Korean manufacturer was producing just a few years ago.
By Bryan Campbell, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 23:02:51 -0400.
- This new Micro Four Thirds global shutter sensor shoots 4K at up to 2,000fps
Well, this is pretty cool. Sensor manufacturer Gpixel has developed a new 4/3″ (22.9mm) CMOS sensor that shoots 4K video at a whopping 2,000 frames per second. ...
John Aldred. DIY Photography. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 14:46:48 +0000.
- What to Do If a New Appliance Breaks
The delivery people were barely out the door when a North Texas consumer said her new washing machine broke. She said she spent weeks trying to get the manufacturer to replace it.
Diana Zoga. NBC. Mon, Aug 30 2021 04:23:29 PM.
- Auto Warranties (Information)
An auto warranty is a promise from the manufacturer
to stand behind their product. New vehicles come with a warranty as part of a standard package, but used vehicles may or may not come with a warranty.
- Boat Manufacturers (Information)
Boat manufacturers usually produce standard boat models in large factories. A boat manufacturer
may specialize in producing one or more type of boat, such as motor yachts, power boats, and sailboats.
- Garden Sheds (Information)
Website visitors can learn how to plan, locate, and organize a garden storage shed, as well as browse manufacturer
The word manufacturer is a noun. Manufacturer means (1) a business engaged in manufacturing some product, (2) someone who manufactures something.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.