- Bike company Specialized buys office building in Auburn
High-end bike manufacturer Specialized Bicycle Components appears to be making a move into the foothills east of Sacramento.
Ben Van Der Meer. American City Business Journals. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 21:30:33 +0000.
- Supercar manufacturer McLaren announces CEO Mike Flewitt is stepping down
McLaren CEO Mike Flewitt is stepping down after more than eight years in charge of the supercar company.
CNBC. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:58:34 GMT.
- Moderna says low-dose COVID-19 vaccine is safe and appears to work for kids age 6-11
Moderna said Monday that a low dose of its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and appears to work in 6- to 11-year-olds, as the manufacturer joins its rival Pfizer in moving toward expanding shots to children.
Fox News. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 16:27:45 GMT.
- Oppo might have its own in-house chipset for phones by 2023
It looks like Oppo wants to have more control over the hardware powering its mobile devices.The Chinese manufacturer has reportedly started working on
Maggie Tillman. Pocket Lint. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:59:30 +0100.
- South African Regulator Rejects Russia's Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine
South Africa's drug regulator has rejected Russian's Sputnik V vaccine against COVID-19, citing safety concerns that the manufacturer wasn't able to address.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 05:58:29 +0000.
- D.C. suspends most of its Metro trains after another derailment
Safety officials said Monday other transit systems using the manufacturer have not been notified.
CBS News. Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:17:25 -0400.
- Christmas tree manufacturer warns of supply shortages, price increases: 'Go out and buy today'
It could be a blue Christmas this year for artificial tree buyers. Wholesalers are warning high demand coupled with nationwide supply shortages are limiting stock and driving up retail prices ahead of the holiday season.
Megan Gallen. Fox News. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 23:45:02 GMT.
- Killer bot? Terrifying robot dog fitted with a 6.5mm sniper RIFLE unveiled at the US Army trade show
The 'Special Purpose Unmanned Rifle' (SPUR) is the brainchild of Philadelphia-based Ghost Robotics and arms manufacturer SWORD International of Sparks, Nevada.
Daily Mail. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 13:21:31 GMT.
- Aircraft engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney to hire 250 people in S'pore over a year after Covid-19 layoffs
Most of the new hires will be hourly workforce technicians and production associates.
Straits Times. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:00:00 +0800.
- Elon Musk announces Tesla headquarters will move from Silicon Valley to Austin, Texas
Electric car manufacturer will continue to expand in California, CEO tells shareholders
Alex Woodward. The Independent. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 23:25:14 GMT.
- Auto Warranties (Information)
An auto warranty is a promise from the manufacturer
to stand behind their product. New vehicles come with a warranty as part of a standard package, but used vehicles may or may not come with a warranty.
- Boat Manufacturers (Information)
Boat manufacturers usually produce standard boat models in large factories. A boat manufacturer
may specialize in producing one or more type of boat, such as motor yachts, power boats, and sailboats.
- Garden Sheds (Information)
Website visitors can learn how to plan, locate, and organize a garden storage shed, as well as browse manufacturer
The word manufacturer is a noun. Manufacturer means (1) a business engaged in manufacturing some product, (2) someone who manufactures something.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.