Manufacturing Jobs News
- Offshore wind project brings $86 million investment to Port of Coeymans, upstate New York
"This is all about bringing manufacturing jobs back to upstate," said Port of Coeymans owner Carver Laraway.
Robin K. Cooper. American City Business Journals. Fri, 08 Oct 2021 19:34:04 +0000.
- Carl Levin, Michigan's longest-serving senator, has died at 87
First elected to the Senate in 1978, Levin represented Michigan longer than any other senator, targeting tax shelters, supporting manufacturing jobs and pushing for military funding.
CBS News. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 23:49:47 -0400.
- Retaking The Lead In Electric Vehicle Exports And Recharging Manufacturing Jobs Requires The Full American Jobs Plan
The U.S. has lost its place to Germany as the world's top EV exporter, but the American Jobs Plan's smart investments in EV infrastructure, consumer incentives, and R&D would help the U.S. ...
By Energy Innovation: Policy and Technology, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 29 Jun 2021 07:40:00 -0400.
- Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO on auto manufacturing in Trump administration
Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance, responds to GM's announcement of keeping manufacturing jobs in the U.S. and talks about future of automobiles in the Trump administration.
CBS News. Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:28:10 -0400.
- Chicago area manufacturing workers in demand as companies ramp up production
A Chicago area company looks to fill more than 100 open manufacturing jobs as production increases.
Mark Rivera. ABC News. Sat, 27 Mar 2021 00:05:35 +0000.
- Chicago-Cook Workforce Partnership offers free training for construction trades, manufacturing jobs
The Chicago-Cook Workforce Partnership has already helped thousands get placed through its free training program.
Mark Rivera. ABC News. Thu, 25 Feb 2021 23:34:39 +0000.
- President-elect Biden vows to strengthen economy despite exploding pandemic
The president-elect spoke about his plans to invest in infrastructure, technology and clean energy jobs, and create American manufacturing jobs by encouraging companies to make their products in the U.S.
KETV. Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:00:00 GMT.
- French company commits to $900m for local submarine manufacturing jobs
The French company building Australia's new $90 billion submarine fleet has committed to building a number of key parts locally.
Anthony Galloway. Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 16 Oct 2020 00:00:00 +1100.
- Trump v Biden: Competing plans to bring back manufacturing jobs
Both candidates want to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US but have different visions for how to achieve it.
Al Jazeera. Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:21:10 +0000.
- Trump campaigns on jobs in Michigan, warns of Biden's record on trade
President Trump touted his effort to bring manufacturing jobs back to Michigan during a campaign rally Thursday, where his supporters gathered in mass outside an airport hanger without masks or social distancing. ...
Alex Swoyer. Washington Times. Thu, 10 Sep 2020 20:30:00 -0400.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.