- Climate Change Calls for Backup Power, and One Company Cashes In
Generac, a Wisconsin-based manufacturer that dominates the market for standby home generators, is an unlikely Wall Street darling.
Matt Phillips. New York Times. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:39:26 +0000.
- Boeing forecasts strong aerospace recovery
The company expects a total aerospace market worth $9 trillion over the next 10 years.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 16:57:01 +0000.
- Campbeltown wind turbine factory closes permanently
Owners CS Wind say there are "no prospects of any recovery" in the market for manufacturing wind towers.
BBC News. Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:24:54 GMT.
- Why the Viomi V3 Max Robot Vacuum is one of the best bits of smart home tech out there
The robot vacuum market is an extremely competitive one right now - there are loads of manufacturers out there, and it can be hard to see the wood for
Pocket-lint Promotion. Pocket Lint. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:15:00 +0100.
- Protecting Your Production From The Risks Of Grey Market Devices
With the continuing shortage of electronic components, manufacturers face greater risks from counterfeit devices. Companies like Cybord and Creative Electron offer effective high-tech solutions.
By Marco Annunziata, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:09:27 -0400.
- Stalling new car deliveries pushes used motor sales to record highs
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders said the used car market grew 108.6% in the second quarter of 2021 with more than 2.1 million motors changing hands.
Daily Mail. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 07:50:02 GMT.
- Brenntag achieved excellent results in an exceptional market environment in the second quarter 2021
Brenntag (ISIN DE000A1DAHH0), the global market leader in chemicals and ingredients distribution, reports excellent results in an exceptional market environment in the second quarter 2021. ...
Realwire. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 09:03:00 +0100.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL) closed at $9.37 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.63% move from the prior day.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:45:18 GMT.
- Pfizer and two of its subsidiaries agree to pay $345 million settlement over EpiPen price hikes
When Mylan acquired the right to market and distribute the devices in 2007, an EpiPen package cost about $100. Today, it costs more than $650 without pharmacy coupons or manufacturer discounts.
KETV. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 21:20:00 GMT.
- EV boom forces Japanese parts-makers to shift gears
As demand for traditional components is likely to decline, manufacturers are making pots, outdoor goods and construction materials to weather market change.
Japan Times. Mon, 21 Jun 2021 17:00:36 +0900.
- Market Research Directory (Information)
Directory of market
research services that are located throughout the United States, including contact information, category tags, and web site links.
The word market is a noun. Market means (1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold, (2) a marketplace where groceries are sold, (3) the securities markets in the aggregate, (4) the customers for a particular product or service.
Market is also a verb that means (1) make commercial, (2) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of, (3) deal in a market, (4) buy household supplies.
Stock Market Bull and Bear
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.