- Cannabis and produce facility designer to build DeLand 'tech center'
The firm has designed and installed 1,000,000 square feet of wall panels for cannabis growing centers.
Alex Soderstrom. American City Business Journals. Fri, 26 Feb 2021 19:26:15 +0000.
- Japanese firms pitch high-tech face shields to curb virus infections
Sharp Corp. has started producing face shields with limited reflection and fogging using the tech it employs to manufacture LCD panels for TV sets and ...
Japan Times. Sun, 15 Nov 2020 21:44:06 +0900.
- Printed solar panels a shining light for saving energy
An Australian breakthrough in lightweight solar panels that can turn any surface into an energy source could deliver a boost to local manufacturing.
Mike Foley. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 11 Jul 2020 21:26:22 +1000.
- Research Headlines - Mass-produced European solar panels on the horizon
An EU-funded project has developed a European version of high-efficiency, next-generation solar technology and a low-cost manufacturing process. ...
European Commission. Fri, 19 Jun 2020 00:00:00 GMT.
- US Solar Companies Are Stockpiling a Massive Amount of Panels
Tax credits for the industry will begin to shrink next year.
Bloomberg. Industry Week. Wed, 13 Nov 2019 15:58:00 +0000.
- Abbyson sets October market events lineup
Full-line furniture vendor Abbyson has lined up expert designer panels and other events for October High Point Market in its 300 E. Green St. showroom. The post Abbyson sets October market events lineup appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today Staff. Furniture Today. Wed, 09 Oct 2019 14:27:19 +0000.
- Solar Manufactured Homes Concept Wins National Award For Portland Firm
Phase3 Photovoltaics has won $500,000 in a national competition by devising a way to build solar panels into manufactured homes. It’s a way to help less affluent people turn to solar power.
Oregon Public Broadcasting. Mon, 30 Sep 2019 13:00:00 +0000.
- Tesla Feels the Heat as Walmart Sues
Walmart just sued Tesla over SolarCity manufactured and installed panels that resulted in rooftop fires at seven of its stores.
Sejuti Banerjea. Zacks. Wed, 21 Aug 2019 21:46:00 GMT.
- Don't stop the presses: UofL studying printing solar panels
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - The University of Louisville has won a $1 million grant for researching the manufacture of thin solar panels by repurposing printing presses. ...
Washington Times. Fri, 03 May 2019 05:00:43 -0400.
- Foxconn says Wisconsin factory will be operational in 2020
Foxconn Technology Group said Monday that its manufacturing facility in Wisconsin will be producing flat-screen panels by the end of 2020, with construction starting later this year. ...
Scott Bauer. Chicago Tribune. Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:00:00 PDT.