- Acquisition fuels dual expansions for Hamburg power cord manufacturer
The acquisition of an Ohio firm is fueling two connected expansions by a Hamburg company.
James Fink. American City Business Journals. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 17:00:00 +0000.
- China: Key price measure rises at fastest rate on record
The country's manufacturers have been hit by power cuts and surging commodity costs in recent months.
BBC News. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 06:38:22 GMT.
- Wireless charging explained: Power your iPhone or Android phone wire-free
Wireless charging has been around for a good while now, but it's only in the last couple of years that it's started to take off. More and more manufacturers
Dan Grabham. Pocket Lint. Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:00:00 +0100.
- VW Announces New Battery Tech, End Of Combustion Engines For Audi
Volkswagen made the announcement on Power Day (March 15) touting its new "unified" prismatic battery cells and plans to expand battery manufacturing capacity around the world. ...
By Ariel Cohen, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 18 Mar 2021 09:55:52 -0400.
- Amte Power seeks listing to raise funds for battery cell tech development
The group has also agreed to build a new manufacturing facility that can produce 2GWh of capacity per year and begin production of battery cells on a commercial scale 'in due course.'
Daily Mail. Thu, 11 Feb 2021 16:54:24 GMT.
- Israel Electric Corp. fined NIS 13 million for misuse of monopoly power
The decision found that the IEC misused its standing as a monopoly to harm those who would buy electricity from private electricity manufacturers.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:29:33 GMT.
- Manufacturers, clean energy investors back NSW push for cleaner energy
Tomago Aluminium says the plan is desperately needed, but big power companies say it needs further scrutiny.
Alexandra Smith. Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 10 Nov 2020 00:00:00 +1100.
- Apple invests in world's largest onshore wind turbines that will power a Danish data center
The tech giant announced in July that it aimed for its manufacturing supply chain and product life cycle to become completely carbon neutral in the next decade.
CNBC. Thu, 03 Sep 2020 12:19:23 GMT.
- Fire could burn until Thursday after power lines fall
The fire is burning near an industrial manufacturing area in Grand Prairie, and no injuries have been reported.
Wls. ABC News. Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:42:14 +0000.
- IBM Inks Deal With Samsung to Build its Latest Chip Processor
IBM's latest chip processor IBM POWER 10, which will be manufactured by Samsung Electronics, is primarily meant for use in data center operations.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 17 Aug 2020 15:33:00 GMT.
- Power Boats (Information)
Power boats are a popular way to enjoy the open water. Learn more about power
boats and find links to popular power
The word power is a noun. Power means (1) physical strength, (2) possession of controlling influence, (3) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done, (4) a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself, (5) a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world, (6) a very wealthy or powerful businessman, (7) one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority, (8) (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second), (9) (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power.
Power is also a verb that means (1) supply the force or power for the functioning of.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.