- Boeing confident in MAX production though CEO warns of supply constraints
The company still plans on building 31 MAX jets per month by early next year.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:14:55 +0000.
- EU shoots itself in foot as plan to take on US manufacturing spectacularly backfires
EU manufacturing suffered an embarrassing blow as microchip production designed to compete with US numbers spectacularly backfired when the plan clashed with its own competition laws.
Daily Express. Mon, 25 Oct 2021 22:16:00 +0100.
- Inside TSMC, the Taiwanese chipmaking giant that's building a new plant in Phoenix
Taiwan Semiconductor is investing $100 billion to ramp up production during the chip shortage. Its Phoenix plant will bring chip manufacturing back to the U.S.
CNBC. Sat, 16 Oct 2021 13:30:01 GMT.
- Apple to slash iPhone 13 production on chip shortages
Apple's manufacturing partners are struggling to deliver enough components, forcing the company to scale back targets.
Al Jazeera. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 08:20:00 +0000.
- Aircraft engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney to hire 250 people in S'pore over a year after Covid-19 layoffs
Most of the new hires will be hourly workforce technicians and production associates.
Straits Times. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:00:00 +0800.
- 3 No-Brainer Manufacturing Stocks to Snatch Up Right Now
With demand racing well ahead of production capacity, the manufacturing sector continues to run hot. Moreover, with COVID-19 cases showing signs of decline, easing supply chain constraints and labor ...
Priyanka Mandal. Entrepreneur. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 14:53:39 GMT.
- Lordstown (RIDE) Gets a Breather With Foxconn Deal, Tweaks '21 View
The latest agreement would allow Lordstown (RIDE) to take advantage of Foxconn's state-of-the-art technology, manufacturing expertise and cost-efficient supply chain for production of the Endurance.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 04 Oct 2021 09:38:00 GMT.
- Rolls-Royce to go all-electric only by 2030
Rolls-Royce is to follow its car manufacturing peers by ceasing the production of petrol and diesel vehicles by 2030.It will unleash its first fully electric
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:36:13 +0100.
- Soaring gas prices ripple through heavy industry and supply chains
Some companies, including steel producers and fertilizer manufacturers have had to suspend or reduce production in Europe and Asia as a result of spiking energy ...
Japan Times. Thu, 23 Sep 2021 14:26:18 +0900.
- Meat industry warns production could be hit by CO2 shortage
Britain's meat industry is warning of a shortage of carbon dioxide gas without which the food manufacturing process could grind to a halt.
Sky News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:18:00 +0100.
The word production is a noun. Production means (1) (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law, (2) the act or process of producing something, (3) the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services, (4) (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale, (5) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process, (6) a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television, (7) a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated, (8) the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time).
Manufacturing Production Line
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.