- Boeing will produce Navy drones at new $200M MidAmerica St. Louis Airport production facility
The aircraft manufacturing giant on Friday said its contract with the U.S. Navy will bring hundreds of jobs to Metro East and a second production facility to the St. Louis region at a development cost of at least $200 million.
Gloria Lloyd. American City Business Journals. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:46:31 +0000.
- Meat industry warns production could be hit by CO2 shortage
Britain's meat industry is warning of a shortage of carbon dioxide gas without which the food manufacturing process could grind to a halt.
Sky News. Fri, 17 Sep 2021 17:18:00 +0100.
- Nikola (NKLA), Iveco Unveil Plant in Germany for Electric Trucks
The Nikola (NKLA)-Iveco manufacturing facility is ready to start production of the Nikola Tre electric heavy-duty trucks by the end of this year.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:20:00 GMT.
- New Apple Watch production reportedly facing delays because of complicated design
Apple reportedly has delayed production of new Apple Watch models because it is encountering challenges manufacturing them.
CNBC. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:29:00 GMT.
- Chip shortage puts brakes on car production as outputs dive by a third in July
A total of just 53,438 motors rolled off assembly lines in British factories last month as manufacturers posted the first drop in outputs since February.
Daily Mail. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 09:51:06 GMT.
- UK car manufacturing falls to lowest since Suez crisis in 1956
Car factories face a drop in production of a staggering 37.6 per cent
Holly Bancroft. The Independent. Thu, 26 Aug 2021 06:44:19 GMT.
- Protecting Your Production From The Risks Of Grey Market Devices
With the continuing shortage of electronic components, manufacturers face greater risks from counterfeit devices. Companies like Cybord and Creative Electron offer effective high-tech solutions.
By Marco Annunziata, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:09:27 -0400.
- Used car sales more than double as parts shortage causes slump in new vehicle production
Shortage of semiconductors fuels production problems for car manufacturers, causing buyers to seek older vehicles
Ben Chapman. The Independent. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:37:21 GMT.
- PS5 stock issues: Sony secures enough chips to significantly ramp-up production
Sony has revealed that it has secured enough chips to manufacture 12 million new PlayStation 5 units before the end of the current fiscal year - 31 March
Rik Henderson. Pocket Lint. Wed, 04 Aug 2021 12:57:45 +0100.
- Emergent: FDA letting troubled COVID vaccine factory restart
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is allowing the problem-plagued factory of contract manufacturer Emergent BioSolutions to resume production of COVID-19 vaccine, the company said Thursday. ...
Linda A. Johnson. Washington Times. Thu, 29 Jul 2021 08:21:24 -0400.
The word production is a noun. Production means (1) (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law, (2) the act or process of producing something, (3) the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services, (4) (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale, (5) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process, (6) a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television, (7) a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated, (8) the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time).
Manufacturing Production Line
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.