- First Solar (FSLR) Starts Building 3.3 GWdc Facility in Ohio
Since 2002, First Solar (FSLR) has invested over $2 billion in expanding its manufacturing presence in Ohio.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 12:11:00 GMT.
- Shuttered Hillsboro solar plant equipment bound for New York venture
Upstate New York project promises jobs, but says it will need incentives.
Pete Danko. American City Business Journals. Mon, 12 Jul 2021 21:42:53 +0000.
- Biden Bans Imports Of Some Chinese Solar Products Connected To Alleged Forced Labor
A large share of the raw materials used to manufacture solar panels comes from China.
By Jack Brewster, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 24 Jun 2021 08:59:19 -0400.
- Ossoff introduces solar energy tax credit legislation
Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) introduced legislation that would grant tax credits for solar energy manufacturers at all stages of the supply chain, which the Georgia Democrat called essential to making the U.S. ...
Zack Budryk. The Hill. Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:53:15 +0000.
- Norton Motorcycles comes riding back home to the West Midlands
Norton, which was bought out of administration last April, has said Solar Park in Solihull will be home to the 'most advanced manufacturing facility' in its history and house all its employees.
Daily Mail. Thu, 28 Jan 2021 19:16:32 GMT.
- Printed solar panels a shining light for saving energy
An Australian breakthrough in lightweight solar panels that can turn any surface into an energy source could deliver a boost to local manufacturing.
Mike Foley. Sydney Morning Herald. Sat, 11 Jul 2020 21:26:22 +1000.
- Tesla's Autobidder Platform Is One Example Of A New Energy Future
Tesla manufactures a wide range of hardware and distributed energy resources (DER) from EVs and battery packs (residential and utility-scale) to solar roofs.
By Guidehouse Insights, Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 01 Jul 2020 10:02:11 -0400.
- Research Headlines - Mass-produced European solar panels on the horizon
An EU-funded project has developed a European version of high-efficiency, next-generation solar technology and a low-cost manufacturing process. ...
European Commission. Fri, 19 Jun 2020 00:00:00 GMT.
- Precision spray coating could enable solar cells with better performance and stability
Although perovskites are a promising alternative to the silicon used to make most of today's solar cells, new manufacturing processes are needed to make them practical for commercial production. ...
Science Daily. Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:25:20 EDT.
- JinkoSolar Tiger Module: a 2020 High Efficiency Phenomenon
SHANGHAI, March 5, 2020 -- One phenomenon of 2019 is that solar panel manufacturers have focused on increasing the energy density, the efficiency rating of PV modules. ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 6 Mar 2020 02:30:00 +0000.
- Landscape Lighting (Information)
Learn about the various types and styles of landscape lighting fixtures, including solar
and low-voltage lights. Website features a wide range of landscape lighting manufacturers, shops and services.
The word solar is an adjective. Solar means (1) relating to or derived from the sun or utilizing the energies of the sun.
Solar System Illustration
Copyright © 2012-2021 Manufacturing-News.org. All rights reserved.